beantwoord

Monthly Subscription

• 9 October 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 67 Bekeken

I had to come back to my home country so I changed my subscription NS Flex Weekend Vrij to NS Flex Basis on september 25 but on October 2 I received an e-mail with the facture for October. I got charged 41,01€, when the monthly subscription was 38,35€ and I wanted to know how I can get that money back and prevent it from happening again. Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 9 October 2023, 14:26

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi aitana.exe,

You don't have to do anything. The change of subscription and the new invoice probably have crossed each other. The money of the unused period of Weekend Vrij will automatically be refunded to you.

EDIT: I see you added new information about the invoice. See Tochjo's reaction below.

Badge +3

While it's true what mrfreeze said, if you changed your subscription on 25 September, then you should've already received a new invoice with that refund. It should have arrived within a few days after making the change. Are you sure you didn't miss it?

If you’re convinced the change was successful, but haven't received a refund yet, I’d advise you to contact customer service directly via phone, chat, X/Twitter or Facebook to have them take a look at it.

Hi aitana.exe,

You don't have to do anything. The change of subscription and the new invoice probably have crossed each other. The money of the unused period of Weekend Vrij will automatically be refunded to you.

They refund me 7,76€ the day after I made the change, but the next week (5 oct) they charged me for the whole month of NS Flex Weekend Vrij 

Badge +3

Then I'd contact customer service about this if I were you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

In that case, contact Customer Service as mentioned above by Tochjo.

Reageer