beantwoord

my ov kart is blocked

• 23 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 45 Bekeken

Hello, I have been in Turkey since November 8th. I didn't see the letter coming home. It is always paid automatically with my debit card, I thought it would be paid that way again. Even though I have money in my bank account, my €74.09 debt with invoice number 420012448118 has not been paid automatically. However, the €110.81 invoice with invoice number 420012970928 was paid from my account on November 16, + €40 penalty. My OV cart account has also been closed. I think there is a mistake here. I request a refund of the €40 fine. I request that my card be sent with the same campaign.
icon

Beste antwoord door Sascha NS 23 November 2023, 14:20

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon SukranCokguler. Welcome to the NS Community.

For each invoice we try to automatically collect a payment once. If that doesn’t succeed, you’ll always have to pay manually. If that doesn’t happen on time, the debt will be sent to a collection agency. They take the reigns from that point forwards.
It’s hard to tell exactly what the issue is on your end. I’d like to advise you to contact our Customer Support on X, Facebook, Chat or by phone as soon as possible. They’ll gladly help you with this matter.

Reageer