beantwoord

My session ticket subscription does not effect any consumption when I check my consumption report of my OV Chipkaart

• 14 October 2023
  • 8 reacties
  • 146 Bekeken

Hello

I have purchased session ticket subscription to get %40 discount on the weekends but when I check the consumption report of my OV-Chipkaart I can not see any discount on the fares.

I do not know what is the problem but what can I do about that issue?

icon

Beste antwoord door danhub 15 October 2023, 10:36

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 5

Did you order Flex on an existing card? If so, did you go to a (ticket) machine to pick up your order? Your subscription won't be activated until then.

If you've ordered NS Flex with a new OV-chipkaart or you already had NS Flex on your card, it's maybe a good idea to contact customer service.

When you are using Flex the price of your journeys will only be visible in your travel history in Mijn NS (website and app) and on your monthly invoices which you can also find in Mijn NS.

Did you order Flex on an existing card? If so, did you go to a (ticket) machine to pick up your order? Your subscription won't be activated until then.

If you've ordered NS Flex with a new OV-chipkaart or you already had NS Flex on your card, it's maybe a good idea to contact customer service.

When you are using Flex the price of your journeys will only be visible in your travel history in Mijn NS (website and app) and on your monthly invoices which you can also find in Mijn NS.

Hi , 

I just purchased my session ticket subscription from www.ns.nl and when I check my account within www.ns.nl , I see “NS Flex Dal Voordeel” under my “Products” sections. Do I need to do additional activation as a further step?

Hi , 

I just purchased my session ticket subscription from www.ns.nl and when I check my account within www.ns.nl , I see “NS Flex Dal Voordeel” under my “Products” sections. Do I need to do additional activation as a further step?

Reputatie 5

Do I need to do additional activation as a further step?

Did you use an existing OV-chipkaart? If yes, did you go to a ticket machine at a station or a smaller yellow one to pick up your order?

Because if you didn't do that, your Flex (DalVoordeel) won't work.

Do I need to do additional activation as a further step?

Did you use an existing OV-chipkaart? If yes, did you go to a ticket machine at a station or a smaller yellow one to pick up the order?

Because if you didn't do that, your Flex (DalVoordeel) won't work.

Yes I have used my existing OV-Chipkaart.What do I need to do exactly?

Do I need to scan my card to the machine and do some specific thing by the help of the machine menu?

Reputatie 5

Yes, you need to scan or insert your card and then choose bestelling(en) ophalen/pick up order(s) to activate your NS Flex subscription.

You'll only need to do this once. You won't need to go to a machine when changing Flex subscription in the future.

Yes, you need to scan or insert your card and then choose bestelling(en) ophalen/pick up order(s) to activate your NS Flex subscription.

You'll only need to do this once. You won't need to go to a machine when changing Flex subscription in the future.

Thank you so much , I will try it today and let you know later if I encounter any additional problems.

Fijne dag.

Reageer