No check in due to inactive gates at Amsterdam RAI station | NS Community
beantwoord

No check in due to inactive gates at Amsterdam RAI station

• 1 August 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 142 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Today 01-08-2022 at Amsterdam RAI train station, all the gates for check-in were inactive with the X sign on them so I could not check in.

Train officers checked me in while I was on the train, but after some hours I received an e-mail with title “Reis met correctietarief” declaring I have to pay 50 euros as a fine with my next Invoice.

Could you please help me in order to cancel this fine ? I have been paying my subscription for 4 years now, this is the 1st time something like that has happened to me.

Best Regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 1 August 2022, 20:49

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

Train staff cannot check you in. They register that you have been travelling without being checked in, which results in a correction fee being added to your invoice.

To have this corrected, you should contact customer service directly and explain the situation to them. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Today 01-08-2022 at Amsterdam RAI train station, all the gates for check-in were inactive with the X sign on them so I could not check in.

I've been seeing this a lot lately

Hopefully NS(-community )staff has a good solution to this recurring problem, so NS won't keep making a fortune on this

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Earlier today I saw a tweet about this, according to this tweet the GVB gates at RAI station also did not work.

https://twitter.com/LifeAsEmiel/status/1554121947927420929

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

@MoLa Hope is delayed disappointment see

Reageer