beantwoord

No money being deducted on my OV ChipKaart

• 19 September 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 408 Bekeken

Hi Team. I purchased NS Flex subscription on 19th August 2022 and then I purchased the NS Weekend Flex Subscription on 15th September 2022. However, I am curious because since 19th August 2022, I haven’t paid anything for travel using public transportation. Even in monthly invoices, I see zero amount. I can’t understand this. Am I traveling for free? I do not want to incur any additional charges.  

icon

Beste antwoord door Dev Pratap Singh 20 September 2022, 09:56

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Good evening Dev Pratap Singh and welcome to the NS Community.

This platform is mostly meant for travelers to help each other. The Community cannot help you with a specific question about a personal subscripton.

You can contact our Custumer Service for this, which can be reached by phone, chat, or Social Media. You’ll find the contact information for those options here.

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Hi Team. I purchased NS Flex subscription on 19th August 2022 and then I purchased the NS Weekend Flex Subscription on 15th September 2022. However, I am curious because since 19th August 2022, I haven’t paid anything for travel using public transportation. Even in monthly invoices, I see zero amount. I can’t understand this. Am I traveling for free? I do not want to incur any additional charges.  

With NS Flex, you'll get invoices for your travels afterwards. So the invoice for 0 euro probably was the invoice for the NS Flex Basic product which is actually free as it only enables you to travel on account.

We cannot see your invoices on this community obviously, but it might be that you got a second 0 euro invoice for a period you had got NS Flex Basic but didn't travel yet (between purchasing NS Flex and your set invoicing date). The second invoice period will then have just ended or will end soon, and that invoice shouldn't state 0 euro anymore.

Thank you Daniel. Excellent timing! I just received my first invoice today for the entire month. Problem is solved now. Thanks.

Badge +3

Thank you Daniel. Excellent timing! I just received my first invoice today for the entire month. Problem is solved now. Thanks.

Page 2 of your invoices (pdf document) shows all your travels and related costs. With Weekend Vrij, that would add up to € 0,00 as long as you didn’t travel by train outside the weekend or used bus/tram/metro or OV-fiets.

Reageer