beantwoord

NS First use Issue

• 29 February 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 100 Bekeken

Hello, This week on Thursday i received and activate my NS card with NS Flex Dal Voordeel plan and that payments are made to my bank account.

Today I tried to use the card and Its not working. It says I have no balance

Should i have to wait or activate something?

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Seinhuis 1 March 2024, 15:38

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +1
  1. Did you order a new OV chipcard when you ordered the NS Flex subscription?
  2. On what date did you ask the subscription to start?
  3. What subscription do you see in your NS account? (Check on the website)
  4. What "product” do you see on your chipcard at an NS ticket machine?

@rvdborgt thanks for your response.

I ordered a new OV chipcard and then I linked it to my NS account.

My Subscription is: NS Flex Dal Voordeel, started on 27th of February.

I dont know the 4th answer.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

I ordered a new OV chipcard and then I linked it to my NS account.

But did you order the chipcard together with the subscription? Or did you order a ‘blank’ chipcard and bought the Dal Voordeel-subscription after you received the card? In the latter case you need to activate the subscription at a ticket machine.

In other cases, please contact Customer Service.

I ordered a blank chipcard yes. Im going to a ticket machine later on the day and I will try to activate it. Thanks!

Still not working @mrfreeze . Should I charge money in the card for the first time? I can took the metro yesterday but now my balance is negative and cant use it. Its weird because i link my card for payments.

Reputatie 3

With NS flex you pay afterwards with an invoice (direct debit). Loading money at a ticket machine is not possible.

your subscription doesn't work. the subscription is not on your card or has not been activated. Perhaps your season ticket is ready at the ticket machine when you pick up your order

Something is going wrong. Please contact customer service whit Consumer chat or Consumer telephone number www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/contact. You can also chat and call with them in English.

Reageer