Skip to main content
beantwoord

NS Flex Dal Voordeel 40%

• 13 June 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 105 Bekeken

Hi.

I try to order a ticket on a train via Web site, to a weekend trip.

I do have NS Flex Dal Voordeel subscription - but why I can’t buy a ticket using this subscription?

4 reacties

Badge +3

Subscription holders cannot buy tickets for their journeys. They need to check in and out with the OV-chipcard that holds the subscription. Since you have an NS Flex subscription, any travel costs incurred will be automatically deducted from your bank account at the end of each month, together with the subscription costs of the following month. For all journeys where you checked in during off-peak hours, you will automatically pay the reduced fare.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Mark Zadorozhnyi,

To use your subscription you need to check-in and -out with your OV-chipcard. The discount is applied automatically. It is not possible/allowed to buy tickets with discount. This is only available for people travelling with you. https://www.ns.nl/en/travel-information/traveling-with-the-ov-chipkaart/combined-travel-discount.html

Subscription holders cannot buy tickets for their journeys. They need to check in and out with the OV-chipcard that holds the subscription. Since you have an NS Flex subscription, any travel costs incurred will be automatically deducted from your bank account at the end of each month, together with the subscription costs of the following month. For all journeys where you checked in during off-peak hours, you will automatically pay the reduced fare.

Hi. Thank you for the explanation. But what if I do not have my OV chipkart yet? They told me it should arrive during 5 working days - but no success, and more than 10 days passed…

You better contact customer service if it takes more than 10 (working) days..

Reageer