beantwoord

NS Flex double Payment

• 11 December 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 110 Bekeken

Am I missing something?

The way I see it, NS is taking money from my account for NS flex two times a month. Once separately, and once with the total cost invoice.  This has been going on since the beginning of 2023, noticed it just now. Should I contact them about an error or am I somehow misunderstanding this?

They are both labeled as “NS Flex Dal Voordeel” and the dates are not exactly the same, but they overlap, for example this month the 5.60 euro payment it says it covers17-11-2023 until 16-12-2023.

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 11 December 2023, 23:22

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You will pay €5,60 in advance at the beginning of each month. The total cost of your journeys is billed a month afterwards, together with the costs of the subscription for the new month. Your bill is correct. You do not pay twice for the subscription.

Another matter though: According to the dates of your bills you may have two personal chipcards as you receive two bills each month. Likely both with the same kind of subscription. You paid €5,60 at the 18th of October and at the first of each month as well. This is useless normally, one subscription is enough.Do you pay for another person and you do not know? Is your own name on both bills?

It may be wise to stop one of them. Do have a look at Mijn NS to see your bills and you will know.

Badge +3

Looks like you have another (unused) OV-chipkaart with NS Flex Dal Voordeel.

See the € 5,60 invoices for the card number. You probly replaced (lost) or renewed the card the wrong way, and ordered another subscription on a new card.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

The best way is to cancel one of them. As far as I can remember it is a policy of NS to give three months back by Customer Service. Probably it is leniency, not a right. I cannot find where I read it and @Robert B cannot find it as well. It is € 16,80 in that case.

Reageer