beantwoord

NS Flex online activation

• 10 April 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 83 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

I have bought the 5,60 packet to receive the discounts when traveling, as I see the option when buying a ticket is worth it. I just got the subscription online, but when trying to buy a ticket now, I have the option to buy it wiht the ns flex, but when clicking on it I get asked to buy the subscription again, even when logged in mijn NS. The email said the activation was active the same day it was bought, have I read incorrectly and the starting date is not as soon as bought, or am I having a problem?

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 10 April 2023, 19:20

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

HiĀ atto,

You don't have a problem. It's not possible to buy tickets with the discount online. They only show you the discounted prices to convince you to buy a subscription. You just need to check in and out with your OV-chipcard. Once a month you'll receive an invoice with all the costs specified and the total amount will be automatically deducted from your bank account.

Only the first time you order a Flex-subscription, you need to activate it at a ticket-machine at the station. This should be mentioned in the activation e-mail you receiverd.

Reageer