NS Flex Weekend Free

• 19 February 2023
  • 8 reacties
  • 210 Bekeken

hello, I bought the weekend free package on 17.02.2023 and it is 40% off. I paid 38.35 euros. I used the train on 17.02.2023 and I used it on 18.02.2023. but money was taken from my current balance. when my weekend card should be free. Can you refund the fee? I would be glad if you explain why.

8 reacties

Badge +3

If you didn’t have NS Flex yet, then you need to load this subscription onto the card at a ticket machine before it's active. You should have received an email with instructions for this.

You should contact customer service directly for a refund. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

You have to go to a ticketmachine to load the subsription. I think you forgot to do that.

Can I load the pass onto my OV-chipkaart myself?

If you already have a personal OV-chipkaart with a photo, enter the card number when you place the order. The pass will then be available within 1 hour for you to load from an NS ticket machine.

https://www.ns.nl/en/nsflex/webshop#/bestelling/producten/1/options

Is my subscription active now? I did something at the ticket machine, but my English is not very good. 
so can i take the train for free right now

Badge +3

We can't possibly know exactly what you did at the ticket machine, so we can’t answer your question. You need to contact customer service, who can access your personal information, to make sure. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

understood thanks.  I can't see my travel movements

Can you return the payment on 17.02.2023 and 18.02.2023? I bought it for the weekend package.

Badge +3

Again, this is a community where travellers can be helped by other travellers if they have simple questions that don't require exchange of personal information. We are not NS employees, so we don't have access to your travel history and cannot arrange for a reimbursement. You really need to contact NS customer service directly for a refund.

Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Badge +3

You can try https://www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/refunds/refunds-when-you-forget-your-season-ticket.html

Reageer