beantwoord

Paid Late Invoice - but card is blocked

• 15 August 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 128 Bekeken

Hello, 

i have a question. I was late to paid two month invoices. And they sent me an email that they sent the invoice to incasso. But during that time I immediately paid those two invoices. But my card is still blocked, and i cant continue my abbonement. On ns.nl, I am asked to call the cust. Service. Apparently, they couldnt help me to unblock my card, because the invoices have been sent to Incasso. 
that is super weird, that they cant unblock it because i have paid. 
please help, i need to arrange abbonement for my work! 
thank you!!!

icon

Beste antwoord door Tamzin 15 August 2023, 08:49

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

We can't help you overhere. We are travellers. You have to reach the customerservice by Phone, Twitter, Facebook or chat.

Hello, 

i have a question. I was late to paid two month invoices. And they sent me an email that they sent the invoice to incasso. But during that time I immediately paid those two invoices. But my card is still blocked, and i cant continue my abbonement. 

You were informed about the final date NS should have received your money. Immediately after that date the case is handed over to a collection agency and your subscription is terminated. Paying to NS after the case has been handed over is useless, you should receive the money back.

The collection agency will contact you about the payment. Be aware that you will have to pay an additional €40 fee to the collection agency.

Your subscription cannot be unblocked, it's terminated. Once you have settled your debts with the collection agency you can apply for a new subscription. In the mean time you have to pay otherwise for your tickets.

Hello tamzin, 

thank you for the reply. 
do you know how i can get the money back? 
and do you know how long itll take until i get the letter from the incasso bureau?

No idea how much time the collection agency takes but it's in their own interest to speed it up.

If the money you paid to NS after your case was already handed over is not automatically returned within a few days you should contact customer service to ask to return it manually.

Reageer