payment | NS Community

payment

• 11 April 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 58 Bekeken

Hi how are you? My name is agustin ov number ****, so i had a debit in my account and i reversed it because it was so strange after one month and half i that i left amsterdam i bill with €2… i checked my MijnNS and always was €0 and suddenly a debit in my bank account.. could you say to me please what happened… the customer service sent me an email saying i have to talk and regularice my situation, i don’t want to have problem  

2 reacties

Badge +3

For this, you should contact customer service directly. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. The latter options may be easier if you are abroad.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Most likely you HAD a subscription but did NOT cancel/change it when you left NL? In that case it remains alive and thus also being charged. You can always check via mijnNS what you actually have and what the charges are-do that first before calling. IF you have a type of FLEX subscritpion you can chnage it-set to ´basic´ right that moment.

Reageer