Payment fulfilled | NS Community
beantwoord

Payment fulfilled

• 16 August 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 137 Bekeken

I had the pending payment in January 2021, which i paid through BOS Incasso on the 26th february 2021. I also checked with BOS Incasso regarding the payment, and they have already closed my file since the payment was fulfilled. Therefore, i request you to please activate my NS account so that i can apply for NS Subscription for my travelling. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Aurora NS 16 August 2022, 14:58

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi Anuj Kumar. Welcome to the NS Community.

Do I understand correctly you cannot order a subscription through our website?
If there's still an invoice or any kind of amount open for you, I would advise you to contact Customer Service. I don't have any access to your details I'm afraid.

Therefore, i request you to please activate my NS account so that i can apply for NS Subscription for my travelling. 

Hi @Anuj Kumar 

Normally NS does not deactivate your My NS account when you haven't paid your invoices. Not even after your subscription has been terminated. Don't you have access to your My NS account anymore? Have you tried to recover your password?  

You can also just sign up with a different email address and place your order for a new subscription using that email address. It is alright to have (a) duplicate account(s) with NS.

If your application for a new subscription got or gets rejected, then you should indeed contact customer service to see if they can help you out 

Reageer