beantwoord

problem with change subscription

• 27 July 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 118 Bekeken

Hello, I would like to change my NS subscription and I have problem with this. I can not change my subscription because it tells me that I am not the owner of the account, but I am the owner of the account

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 27 July 2023, 09:29

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

Is someone else paying for the subscription? Then that's the contract owner and they can change the subscription.

If you’re the one paying, then you should contact customer service directly to find out why it says you're not the owner. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

I added a free subscription for OV fiets but now I cannot add a new Dal voordeel subscription to my card. How can I change this in the system?

Good afternoon ahaggiyannes and welcome to the NS Community.

I'm afraid I don't have a direct answer available as this depends on the situation with your subscription and card.

Please contact our Customer Service for this. My colleagues can take a look at the situation and hopefully provide a solution. You can reach them by phone, via chat or Social Media. On this page you'll find all contact details.

Reageer