beantwoord

Question about cancelling season ticket

• 26 December 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 67 Bekeken

Hi, I would like to ask the problem about cancelling season tickets. I have subscribed the NS flex for the few past months, cause I don't need it anymore, I cancelled it on December 12th. So I got the invoice on December 25th that I don't have to pay for the NS flex. But when I checked the my NS today, I have to pay the NS flex on January 24th. I asked NS and they said that they cannot do anything for the invoice in future but they said that I cancelled the subscription. So will I pay on January?

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 26 December 2023, 13:16

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Vessie1121,

Do you mean the widget on the homepage of My NS? Unfortunately this widget has been broken for years, and shows incorrect information, especially after a recent change of subscription. If My Products shows no subscription, and customer service acknowledged this, it's probably okay.

Don't believe this

Mr mrfreeze,

Yes! That's what I mean, thanks for your reply! It's really helpful:)

Hi Vessie1121,

Do you mean the widget on the homepage of My NS? Unfortunately this widget has been broken for years, and shows incorrect information, especially after a recent change of subscription. If My Products shows no subscription, and customer service acknowledged this, it's probably okay.

Don't believe this

Hi Vessie1

Do you mean the widget on the homepage of My NS? Unfortunately this widget has been broken for years, and shows incorrect information, especially after a recent change of subscription. If My Products shows no subscription, and customer service acknowledged this, it'.

Don't believe this

Hi mr

Reageer