beantwoord

Request for refund

• 10 August 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 30 Bekeken

Dear NS Customer Support,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Venkatesh Prabu, and I am writing to you regarding an issue with an invoice deduction from my account.

I recently received an invoice for a total amount of €24.55. However, I am currently in India and have been here for the past 2 months. I was surprised to see this deduction from my account, as I haven't used NS services during this time.

I believe there might be a misunderstanding or an error in the deduction. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter and arranging for a refund of the deducted amount. I have not utilized any NS services during the period mentioned in the invoice.

Could you please review the details of this invoice and verify the usage associated with it? If there has been a mistake, I kindly request that you process a refund for the deducted amount of €24.55 at your earliest convenience.

I understand that administrative errors can happen, and I appreciate your prompt attention to rectifying this situation. If you require any additional information from my end, such as account details or supporting documents, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to provide them.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance in resolving this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,
Venkatesh Prabu
icon

Beste antwoord door Daniël NS 10 August 2023, 19:02

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6

Hey VP Karthikeyan. Welcome to the NS Community.

This is sadly not something we can resolve for you here. I'd have to ask you to contact our customer service for this.

Reageer