beantwoord

supscription doble charge

• 3 April 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 64 Bekeken

Good afternoon,

I do not understand what happen, but I already spoke with 3 NS staff people and I do not find a way to fix this issue.

So 1 month ago I had the dal vrij abonnoment, which I change in the start of March to the dal voordeel abonnoment, because since last month that I have the GVB Noord abonnoment, so this month it seems like I was doble charged, because it says in my profile that I have the dal voordeel abbonoment (like it is supost to) but it also says thatthis amount it will be taken from my acount on the 13 of April. So I really do not understand what is going on. A few days ago I called the custumor service and they told me that it should be fixed in the next few days (which it did not happen so far), today I went to the Amsterdam city centre custumor service and she told me that she deactivate the other one, and than after that I catch a tram (the 13) to work and the money present in my ovcard that is 12 euros and few cents, it was charged 1 euro at the end of the trip depite the fact that this should not be possible because my GVB supscription is active.

Please fix this this time I am being double charged!

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 3 April 2023, 17:12

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

For starters, the widget that shows the subscription costs that will be on your invoice is notoriously broken. Especially after a change of subscription it does not show the right amount. Ignore it, you will not be charged for the Dal Vrij subscription on 13 April.

I would advise you to go to a GVB service and tickets counter to have them check out your card and find out why you have to pay for your GVB travels despite your subscription.

Reageer