beantwoord

Suscription charge

• 19 February 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 93 Bekeken

Hi, I have a monthly Suscription for around €164 and it is still shown like that on the NS website. However, today I noticed that my Subscription costs (not counting other travel expenses) in both the NS app and mijn NS for this month (February) are €329. Almost the double amount. Does anybody know why? I haven't done any changes to my Suscription this month and I am worried it will be added/charged to my next invoice. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 19 February 2022, 16:31

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

The widget that shows your subscription costs is notoriously broken. It does not mean the amount on the invoice will be that high. Just ignore it.

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

The counter in Mijn NS (app and website) often shows incorrect amounts. It’s a cosmetic bug.

Don’t worry about it but make sure to check your monthly invoice. It will probably be correct.

Ik wil het weekendabonnement graag opzeggen aangezien ik het niet heb aangevraagd, ondanks dat er staat dat ik de NS basic heb, staat er dat ik €34 moet betalen voor het abonnement

Badge +3

U hebt geen Weekend Vrij-abonnement, dus er valt niets op te zeggen. Er wordt ten onrechte aangegeven dat u 34,95 euro abonnementskosten hebt. Dat klopt niet. De factuur zal juist zijn en dit bedrag zal niet in rekening worden gebracht.

Reageer