beantwoord

Weekend vrij 1st class in weekday?

• 17 July 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 263 Bekeken

Hi all,

I have abonnement weekend vrij + Standard First Class travel. And if I add '40% discount outside peak hours' for weekdays, can I travel for 1st class for weekdays or not?

Thank you very much!

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 17 July 2022, 00:36

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

No, you cannot, it is second class while checking in at off peak hours. Standard first class is only valid in the weekends.

No, you cannot, it is second class during checking in in off peak hours. Standard first class in only in the weekends.

Thank you very much for your answer!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You’re welcome!

And another question.

I want to take a train that schedule at 6.30 am 

Can I check in at 6.20 and take that train?

Reputatie 3

Yes, you can. The time of check-in determines whether you receive the discount belonging to your subscription. Therefore, if you check in at least five minutes before the start of peak hours, you still travel with a discount, even if you take a train during peak hours.

Yes, you can. The time of check-in determines whether you receive the discount belonging to your subscription. Therefore, if you check in at least five minutes before the start of peak hours, you still travel with a discount, even if you take a train during peak hours.

Thank you 😊

Reputatie 3

Thank you 😊

Very welcome!

Badge +3

With or without the 40% discount for weekdays, you can choose to travel 1st class using the setting in Mijn NS (website) or the NS app.

1st class travel will cost you 67% more than the same ride in 2nd class. The 40% discount applies to off-peak travel, so effectively you pay 40% more than 2nd class full fare.

Reageer