beantwoord

Weekend Vrij

• 15 July 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 979 Bekeken

I wanted to purchase the Weekend Pass for 34.95 euros per month but wanted the following questions before I could buy the pass:

Can I travel on all the 4 weekends (i.e. 8 days ) anywhere in the Netherlands for free in the off peak hours?

Can I use this pass selectively for months like only for 2 months and then discontinue it for the next 4 months?

Would I need to pay any discounted fare during my travel on these weekends or there are no further charge if I travel on weekends with this pass?

Within how many days can I get the pass delivered to my mailbox?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 15 July 2023, 19:53

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

Can I travel on all the 4 weekends (i.e. 8 days ) anywhere in the Netherlands for free in the off peak hours?

The Weekend Vrij season ticket is valid on all domestic trains, so not if you travel by bus, tram or metro (unless these replace trains in case of scheduled engineering works or unplanned disturbances). Depending on the starting date of the subscription, you can even get five weekends in one month. And you can travel for free between Friday 6.30 pm and Monday 4 am.

Can I use this pass selectively for months like only for 2 months and then discontinue it for the next 4 months?

Yes, after the first month it can be cancelled at any time. So you can also keep it for two months and 3 weeks or so. You always pay in advance for entire months, but will be reimbursed for the remaining period if you cancel it during the month.

Would I need to pay any discounted fare during my travel on these weekends or there are no further charge if I travel on weekends with this pass?

No further charges.

Within how many days can I get the pass delivered to my mailbox?

The starting date has to be at least one week in advance to allow the card to be shipped to your house. Recently, some cards were not delivered within a week; if you don't have the card before the starting date, contact customer service, they can arrange for a ticket for you so you can travel without extra costs.

Reageer