Weekend Vrij usage | NS Community
beantwoord

Weekend Vrij usage

• 27 January 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 150 Bekeken

hi,

I just bough the Weekend Vrij abonnement. then i started to read some comments in Community page, and got confused. Am I able to travel for free in all the weekend within my billing moth? or it is just for 1 weekend day within that month? With best wishes Agata

icon

Beste antwoord door Tamzin 27 January 2023, 15:48

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

It is for all four of five entire weekends within the month. Note that it's only for trains and not for bus, tram and metro.

thanks, i get it, but qua trains, all train networks in NL, so also Arriva, etc

Reputatie 3

Yes all train networks including. Not valid on Eurostar and Thalys. Valid form friday 18.30 hours untill monday 04.00 hours

https://www.ns.nl/en/nsflex/webshop#/bestelling/producten/4 

thank you for all the help so far, i see this note under this abonnement, what does it mean? can i travel 1st class - is it included in the price, or is it to be paid separately? 

By default, your Weekend Vrij subscription will only provide free travel during the weekend in 2nd class. You can add a supplement to als include 1st class travel.

The screenshot you sent is an option to switch to change your travel class to 1st class, which can be done until 15 minutes after checking in. If you don't have the supplement, this will also change the travel class for your trips during the weekend, but you will pay extra for those.

Reageer