why I can't order new NS flex | NS Community
beantwoord

why I can't order new NS flex

• 1 March 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 303 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

I will order a new NS flex , but I can't . They said let me call the company the name is Focum . I don't know why I must call another company ? Who have the same situation, please tell me ! Thank you 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tamzin 1 March 2022, 07:53

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Focum is the company that does a credit check when you apply for a new Flex subscription. When they give a negatieve advice it's mostly because you had a Flex subscription before that was terminated because you didn't pay your monthly bill on time. In that case you are banned for six months before you can apply for a new Flex subscription.

There might be another reason for instance if you defaulted on your monthly payments elsewhere and was registered for that.

Focum can give you more information.

Badge +3

In that case you are banned for six months before you can apply for a new Flex subscription.

This is no longer the case. NS now only bothers potential new customers with the credit check, while known defaulters can immediately order a new subscription as soon as they have paid the outstanding amount.

Rules changed?

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Rules changed?

Yes they did.

Another possibility is still that a previous occupant at the address had payment problems, since Focum does not check a person but rather an address.

Reageer