beantwoord

wrong invoice

• 4 December 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 46 Bekeken

I have been charged 55 euros which will be deducted from my account on the 7th of december. However, in the month of November, I only travelled once, for a total of 17.12 euros. I would like to know why is this and if it can be changed. Thank you 

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 4 December 2023, 12:24

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You will not be charged for the journeys in a particular month, you monthly payment will be calculated based on the day that may vary and can be on every day of the month. Mine is calculated e.g. on a base of the 24th of the month. It is based upon the date of your first NS Flex subscription.

Badge +3

You can find a detailed specification of the costs in Mijn NS (the website, not the app; go to Betaaloverzicht/My payments). That will show you exactly why you have been charged this amount.

You could also contact customer service directly; they'll be able to tell you what you are being charged for, and correct the invoice if you are being charged too much. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Reageer