Skip to main content

I did a travel on Oct from Hilversum to Ams Lelylaan and due to few NS works we were redirected to use a metro which we could not catch train and travelled by other means, during this we i could not cancel the check in in AMS zuid and as correction NS calculated it back to Hilversum and charged 4.02 euros which is not correct, so please arrange refund and let me know if more details are required.

Hello Mounica Kusampudi, welcome at our community,

You can only travel with a ticket of us by metro if this is the advice from our journey planner. In that case, the gates of the metro are often opened so you don't have to make any cost. I'm afraid the cost you made will be your own expense. I would like to advice you to reach our customer service to have this sorted out.

You can only travel with a ticket of us by metro if this is the advice from our journey planner. In that case, the gates of the metro are often opened so you don't have to make any cost.

Information about open gates is not given in the journey planner as far as I can see, so IMO you can't blame people who therefore check in for the metro like they're supposed to do, especially if the metro gates are not open ('often’ ≠ 'always’ ).

Reageer