Skip to main content

During checkout at Spaklerweg, I mistakenly used my bank card instead of my NS card. I then asked for help at the NS information desk, and they guided me through the process. They advised me to check in and check out with both cards and showed me how to do it. 

I checked out with my NS card as well, but it charged me €4 instead of €0.89.

But then I realized that €20 was deducted from my card, which shows that something went wrong.

The second incident occurred while I was traveling between Eindhoven and Roermond stations. The issue happened when I tried to check out at Roermond station. Upon arriving at the platform, I accidentally checked out with both Arriva and NS again. As you can see on the screen, for the journey from Eindhoven to Roermond, I was already charged €6.72, but it deducted €12 twice. Additionally, when I checked out at Eindhoven station, it didn’t register. 

Please assist me with this matter. I would appreciate your guidance.

Good afternoon Hajiyeva, welcome to the NS Community!

For the correction fare with your OV-chipkaart, you need to contact the relevant carrier. In this case, the GVB.

You can adjust the correction fare charged with your bank card via the OV-Pay website. OVpay zelf regelen

Reageer