beantwoord

Op 10 en 11 april 2024 bracht het systeem door slecht werkende tourniquets op station Houten extra geld in rekening door foutief in- en uitchecken en foutieve reisbestemmingen.

• 15 April 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 104 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Geachte mevrouw/ meneer,

Good morning!

Your doors (turnstiles) at Houten station were out of order on 10 and 11 April. I exactly checked in and out through the turnstiles, but the turnstiles were malfunctioning and always open. So this is entirely your fault.  And you must have known about this malfunction. 

Both my journeys on 10 April and 11 April are completely wrong in your system. 

What I do not understand is that while you should apologise to us for your mistake, I spend at least an hour to write this e-mail by spending extra time. I request that this be corrected as follows and I request you to compensate you extra financially for this. 

10 April 2024

09:58 Houten 

10:10 Utrecht Centraal.        € 1.56

14:37 Utrecht Centraal 

14:51 Houten                  € 1,56

11 April 2024

05:58 Houten                

07:00 Arnhem Centraal        € 8.28

07:00 Arnhem Centraal 

07:19 Zevenaar                 € 1.90

15:17 Zevenaar 

15:40 Arnhem Centraal         €1,90

15:40 Arnhem Centraal

16:50 Houten.                   € 8,28

Since all journeys take place during off-peak hours, my subscription should be discounted by 40%.

Best regards.

Y. Özbek 

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 16 April 2024, 18:26

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and cannot help you with this situation.

You should contact customer service directly to speak to an NS employee. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Badge +3

The prices shown include the 40% discount. The total price for Houten - Zevenaar with 40% discount is € 10,18

For Houten - Arnhem NS gets € 8,28 and Arriva/Breng gets € 1,90 for Arnhem - Zevenaar.

For the trip back, Arriva/Breng gets € 2,57 for Zevenaar - Arnhem and NS gets € 7,58 for Arnhem - Houten (total price € 10,13).

You have NS Flex (or an NS Business Card), so some entries are probably automatic corrections.

The individual amounts are slightly different from any other day (with working gates in Houten) but the total price is correct (except for € 0,05 on the way back to Houten).

Reageer