beantwoord

check in

• 13 June 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 93 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

I am planning to travel by train from eindhoven to zoetermeer starting at 15.50. I have a subscription to NS Flex Dal Voordeel. My first train is during off-peak hours, but my other transfers coincide with busy hours, I wonder what my travel cost will be. Do I travel appropriately according to my starting time?

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 13 June 2022, 22:07

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Good evening efeMy and welcome to the NS Community! 

That depends on whether or not you are changing the company you are travelling with. If you continue to travel with NS and do not check in or out, you can indeed keep the discount. If you are changing the company you are travelling with, your discount is no longer continuing for the trip. You will have to pay the full amount for that part of the trip then. Is it all clear to you?

Badge +3

If you are changing the company you are travelling with, your discount is no longer continuing for the trip. You will have to pay the full amount for that part of the trip then.

This is incorrect, as efeMy has an NS Flex subscription.

Badge +3

The complete journey is NS only, so no transfers needed.

With or without NS Flex a transfer is allowed (check out followed by a check in within 35 minutes).

E.g. for going to McDonald’s (free wc/restrooms) at Utrecht Centraal/Hoog Catharijne Mall.

Your entire journey will be billed with 40% discount, based on the first check in (before 16:05).

Reageer