Bought a ticket on the wrong date by mistake. | NS Community
beantwoord

Bought a ticket on the wrong date by mistake.

• 8 October 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 1180 Bekeken

Hallo, as the title says I bought a ticket for the wrong day by mistake, was wondering if there's a way to ask for a refund in this situation.

In any case I'd appreciate your reply.

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 8 October 2022, 09:19

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

Only in case you haven't downloaded or opened the ticket yet, you can contact customer service for a refund. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

It is not possible to change the information on an already downloaded eticket, or to have it cancelled, since NS cannot invalidate etickets. You could have printed it already and still use it to travel. You could contact customer service in this case as well to see if they're willing to make an exception for you, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

I find this extremely foolish. How can we know that we have booked a ticket for a wrong date without opening or downloading a ticket? I am against this policy.

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

I find this extremely foolish. How can we know that we have booked a ticket for a wrong date without opening or downloading a ticket?

Quite simple: by checking the date before you continue to payment of your ticket…

It's anyhow more convenient to check in/out with your bankcard instead of buying an eticket.

Reageer