Correction

• 1 September 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 117 Bekeken

Why I get this correction fare?

I have a NS-Flex weekend free subscription.

I have travelled from zaandam to haarlem on August 30.

The train had a problem when I travel in intermediate journey from AMS-sloterdijk-Haarlem spaarnewoude-Haarlem. The train was stop for around 30 minutes.

Instead of refunding the amount, NS is charging 50Euro extra.

This is not correct.

Please correct this issue. It’s not my fault.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi A. V. Talap,

It looks like you forgot to check-in with your OV-chipcard. That's why you got the correction fare. It has nothing to do with the problem on the train.

You should contact Customer Service by phone (030-7515155), chat, Facebook or X. If it's a genuine mistake, and it's the first time, they probably can reimburse you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

I wonder how TS would have entered the station without checking in, as all stations on his/her route have gatelines. Isn't this once again one of those cases where a check-in was not registred for some reason?

Badge +3

I wonder how TS would have entered the station without checking in, as all stations on his/her route have gatelines. Isn't this once again one of those cases where a check-in was not registred for some reason?

If the gates at Zaandam were working, a check-in should still be registered on the card so there would be no problem with a missing check-in when a conducteur checks your card during your journey.

The € 50,00 means the card was really not checked in, which might happen if another card (like a bank card) was scanned at Zaandam to open the gates.

Wait a few days before contacting NS, maybe it will resolve itself.

Reageer