beantwoord

Account Personal Data not saving

• 6 July 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 182 Bekeken

Hi,

unable to use the mobile app to view etickets due to persoanl data not able to save on my login profile.

trying to load an australian address

icon

Beste antwoord door Aurora NS 6 July 2022, 10:49

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Welcome to our Community, jolimalu.

You don't need to log in to purchase and upload e-tickets. You can simply fill in your personal details when purchasing the tickets, together with an email address, and that will provide you a link to upload the tickets in the app. No account required!

Hello,

When I want to enter my address in my NS, it doesnt work.

If I put a Dutch postal code (e.g. 1351), it says it ist too short.

But I live in Germany and here, nothing works. It always says: Cannot find the address, please enter it manually. I tried several addresses that exist, but that does not work neither.

So, I cannot create my account what is a shame because I want to buy a flex pass Dal Voordeel.

Thanks for your help.

Matthias

Just four digits is not a valid postal code. There's always two letters after it.

For example: 3511ER , with housenumber 100 is the postal code for the NS offices

Hello,

But I live in Germany and here, nothing works. It always says: Cannot find the address, please enter it manually. I tried several addresses that exist, but that does not work neither.

So, I cannot create my account what is a shame because I want to buy a flex pass Dal Voordeel.

Thanks for your help.

Matthias

I am experiencing the same issue with a German address. The system can neither find it nor can I enter it manually. Any idea?

Thanks, Moritz

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

Matthias

I am experiencing the same issue with a German address. The system can neither find it nor can I enter it manually. Any idea?

Thanks, Moritz

+1 here,

I’d like to sign up with a German address as well but it won’t work. If I enter my (5-digit) German post code and the house number, it says Address cannot be found. Enter the street name and town manually.

Once that is done, clicking on Continue says Failed to save the data

Is there any solution for this, did anyone manage to sign up with a German address?

Unfortunately that is indeed a downside of the Mijn NS system, it often only accepts Dutch addresses. You can fill in a temporary Dutch address and then have it changed later, or you can contact our Customer Service to have them manually make a registration with a German address. You can find all our contact options here.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Und da mann wohl auch keine NL-Bankaccount hat um sofort zu zahlen (I-deal): auch das verlangt dann anrufen. Noch sehr viel mehr als DB ist NS übervorsichtig und traut nix vom Ausland-eben wenn die doch laut EU-Gesetz dazu verpflichtet sind.

Reageer