Skip to main content

How can I see my complete travel history, including all trips, even trams and busses? 

You do need an account at MijnNS. The costs for the trains will appear up to three days later, but it may also take a week for a bus. At MijnNS → My travels -->Travel history.

Mijn NS acts with quite a delay.

Arriva is besides a train company also a bus company.

I can see the travel history, but only for trains, no metro or trams or busses. 

It is possible, as shown above, but it takes a lot of time before it appears. I made this journey five days ago, it appeared yesterday. The second and third are by bus, the second even with a small regional car.

Also be aware you'll only see buses etc. on MijnNS when you've got NS Flex. When travelling on credit, you'll need an account on OV-chipkaart.nl instead to see all transactions.

Hello, I can only see my history until march, and not from januari and februari, does anyone know why? And how I can have those too?

Hello, I can only see my history until march, and not from januari and februari, does anyone know why? And how I can have those too?

Welcome to the NS Community!

Travel history goes back 18 months, so January and February 2022 should be visible. Select the right card if you have a new one since then.

If you have a new card, add it to your Mijn NS account (website or app).

Reageer