beantwoord

Can I buys NS business card myself?

• 12 August 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 48 Bekeken

I am employed and using NS flex card.

I always liked the Altijd virj option which included all public transport (Bus, train, tram and metro), however, for more than a year, the NS Altijd vrij option is only for train and doesn't include other public transport, which makes having that card not much of use. I did see that the NS Business card OV vrij has that option of all public transport. 

My question is, can I buy/order this NS business card OV vrij myself (and pay for it myself) or do I need my employer to buy it for me and make them pay for that invoice? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tomas NS 12 August 2023, 11:10

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi Raj!

I have removed the duplicate topic.

You can only order a NS Business Card if you have a company that's entered in the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KVK) and have a KVK number. Your employer might be able to help you out with this.

Thanks Tomas, I treid removing the duplicate topic, but couldn't remove it myself.

I work with university and I did find their KvK number online, but I am not sure if I can use that directly? Also I want to ensure that the monthly deduction happens directly through my bank account, is that correct? 

The latter is not possible, unfortunately, as the company pays for the subscription. I don't recommend using their KVK number yourself without their permission. I can only recommend checking this with your employer first.

I work with university and I did find their KvK number online, but I am not sure if I can use that directly? Also I want to ensure that the monthly deduction happens directly through my bank account, is that correct? 

You should use the KVK nummer of your own company. Using the KVK of another company (like the university) is illegal.

Reageer