beantwoord

Cancelling my subscription

• 12 September 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 90 Bekeken

Hi!

My name is Kátia (subscription number: 3528 0500 1959 9838) and I lived in the Netherlands during 6 months. But now I'm back to Brazil and I cancelled my NS subscription last month (actually, I changed for another plan, which I wouldn't have to pay anything unless I restart using my NS card). However, on the 4th of September, I received an email from about an income of 13,11 euros. What I don't understand is why I was charged, since I didn't used my NS card. I'd like to know if it was a mistake or not. If not, I'd wanna know why I had to pay this month.

Thank you very much!

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 12 September 2022, 05:13

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

You can find a detailed invoice in Mijn NS (the website, not the app; go to Betaaloverzicht/My payments). There you can see exactly why you are being charged.

If after looking at the invoice you feel that you are being charged too much, or if you can't find the detailed invoice, then you should contact customer service directly. They can tell you what the amount is for, and correct an incorrect invoice.

From abroad, contacting customer service can most easily be done by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer