Change the subscription date

• 11 September 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 129 Bekeken

Hello, good morning. I would like to ask if I can change my subscription date. For example, it is the 19th of the month, and I would like to make it start from today. Is this possible?

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

When you already have a personalized OV-chipcard, any NS Flex subscription can start on the same day. You may however need to wait for the confirmation that your product can be "picked up" at a ticket machine, but you should get that the same day.

In case you don't have a chipcard yet and are ordering it together with a subscription, you'll only be able to start the subscription in 7 days. This is due to the card which has to be produced and sent to you by mail.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Do you mean you already have Flex and want to change the invoice date? There is only one way to do that: completely cancel Flex and remove it from you OV-chipcard (and confirm this at a ticket machine) and order it again on the day you want to receive the invoice.

In addition to Daniel: If you already have a season ticket, you cannot change the date anymore on which it monthly prolongs and get the invoice.

Badge +3

What you can do is order the same subscription on a new (usually free) ov-chipcard and cancel your current subscription when the new subscription becomes actieve (7 days after ordering).

Reageer