beantwoord

Dal voordeel

• 26 October 2023
  • 8 reacties
  • 129 Bekeken

Hey guys~
I bought dal voordeel like one month ago.I checked my ov chipcard payment with my ns app and I found out sometimes I paid 40% off but sometimes it was not eventhough it was off peak time. It was just so random.Do you guys know why this is happening?

icon

Beste antwoord door basvdbas 26 October 2023, 12:35

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 5

Can you give an example of a journey where you paid full price in off-peak hours?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Did you every time check in during peak off hours?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Maybe you made another trip before checking in in off-peak hours. If you start your journey in peak-hours, and then check-out and -in in off-peak-hours, you still pay full price. In such a case there needs to be at least 35 minutes between check-out and check-in to receive 40% discount.

Can you give an example of a journey where you paid full price in off-peak hours?

Yeah. So in yellow, it’s not 40% off

Badge +3

NS Flex subscriptions only apply to train travel. You always pay the full fare for bus, tram and metro.

But some bus and metro I paid 40% off

Badge +3

I don't think so. You probably paid 1.08 euros less for some journeys because you made those trips within 35 minutes after checking out for another trip by bus, tram or metro, in which case you don't have to pay the basic fare again, just the extra kilometres.

Badge +3

What @Tochjo said bus just wondering… Why would you take/wait for a bus when walking about 150m or 250m is faster? Let alone the walking distance to the bus stop itself!

Because all these locations (bus stops) are in the very same area, it seems you tend to check out immediately after checking in, which is kind of suspicious.

Same For Noorderpark to station Zuid, checking out immediately (Merelstraat) is not allowed and you risk a € 50,00 fine.

Reageer