beantwoord

Expenditure error

• 23 September 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 40 Bekeken

I ordered a Weeknd free NS flex card on 22nd Augest, and the price was half of the usual one for 1 month’s trial. However, on 23rd September, when I want to change the subscription to Basic, NS send me a 48 euro bill, which is nonsense, since I have no bad recording of traveling. I wonder why it charge me 48 euro?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 23 September 2023, 19:17

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

You can find a detailed specification of the costs in Mijn NS (the website, not the app; go to Betaaloverzicht/My payments). That will show you exactly why you have been charged this amount. I would expect it to be the subscription costs for the next month, and that you’ll get them nearly all back once you have changed to Basic.

You could also contact customer service directly; they'll be able to tell you what you are being charged for, and correct the invoice if you are being charged too much. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

The 48 euro (probably € 47,35 or 1 day less) will be refunded in a few days. You will receive a separate credit invoice tomorrow.

If you had changed the subscription on September 22, you would not have been charged at all.

Reageer