Ns Flex card not recieved yet

• 12 April 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 164 Bekeken

Hello 

I hope you are doing good. I just want to ask that i haven’t recieved my ns flex card i applied on 1st of april and i need it urgently because i need to travel daily to den bosch kindly please tell me when i will recieve my card or give me another option 

1 reactie

Good afternoon Ssimran and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you've not received your card yet. Unfortunately as NS, we won't be able to tell you where your card is or when it should arrive, as we don't produce and send the card.

When you order a subscription in combination with a new card, we forward relevant informationm to the OV-Chipcard company, who then produce and send it to the address that you filled in. You can contact them for more information about the production and delivery of the card, via 0900-0980.

It's possible that you need the actual card number for them to help you however, for which you can contact our Customer Service. My colleagues can then check if a card has been produced and provide you with the card number. They can also take a look at any alternative options so you can still use the discount from your subscription even though you haven't received a card yet. You can reach them by phone (030-7515155), via Twitter and Facebook, or you can start a Chat conversation (option 'Chat with NS').

Reageer