why it said “You cannot yet claim a forgotten check in or check out for a journey with an NS Flex product”

• 8 November 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 634 Bekeken

Hi there!The NS app showed I hadn't checked in for my trip from Rotterdam Central to Leiden Central. So I tried to correct it but it said

"You cannot yet claim a forgotten check in or check out for a journey with an NS Flex product". I am really confused and what can I do to get refund?

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You need to wait until NSFlex has handled your journey. It cannot be done the same day. Have a look at your history at Mijn NS. It may even take some days.

Not checking in may result in a fine of € 50,00 btw, as you do not have a valid ticket.

Hi Thom!Thanks for your reply!However,I have checked my history at Mijn,the trips occurred in June and September without check-in/out also showed the same results. All saidYou cannot yet claim a forgotten check in or check out for a journey with an NS Flex product".

So I have been fined a lot of money because of it. I really hope I can get the money back!

Badge +3

If you can’t resolve this yourself in Mijn NS, then you should contact customer service direcly to ask for a refund. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. Note that it can take a few days to receive a reply if you contact them online.

Oh thank you Tochjo!It's really useful!

Reageer