beantwoord

Refund to OV Card

• 5 October 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 92 Bekeken

There was a delay with the trains in Amsterdam on Tuesday, October 3, around 6pm -9pm. After try to get on the right train for 2 hours I had to go out of the Amsterdam train station to recharger my phone. There was a 20Euro deducted on mine and my two children's OV cards. Can we please have a refund for it? I tried to do it through my NS account but there is only an option to refund it back in to a Bank account. It there an option to refund it back to our OV cards?

icon

Beste antwoord door danhub 5 October 2023, 11:18

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 5

Yes, if you make the correction using the wesbite www.uitcheckgemist.nl the money will be refunded to your OV-chipkaart. You'd need to pick up the order at a (ticket) machine after making the correction.

However, it might take some time before you'll be able to do that. It can take up to few weeks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Yes, if you make the correction using the wesbite www.uitcheckgemist.nl the money will be refunded to your OV-chipkaart. You'd need to pick up the order at a (ticket) machine after making the correction.

However, it might take some time before you'll be able to do that. It can take up to few weeks.

And how many people do you think do notice this at all? So this is about €60.00. NS refuses to correct this automatically, while this is really possible with a good Query on the system. NS makes money from the mess they themselves have caused. I really don't think that must be possible.

En hoeveel mensen denk jij dat dit totaal niet opvalt. Het gaat hier dus wel even om € 60,00. NS weigert om dit automatisch te corrigeren terwijl dat echt wel kan met een goede Query op het systeem. NS verdient zo aan de puinhoop die ze mede zelf hebben veroorzaakt. Ik vind dat echt niet kunnen.

Reageer