80 euros deducted with klanten service written on it | NS Community
beantwoord

80 euros deducted with klanten service written on it

• 31 January 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 139 Bekeken

Hello, I had 80 euros in my personal ov chipkaart and somehow it is gone? I checked the ov chipkaart app and it says my balance is 0. What does klanten serivce mean? It is said in the attachment of the image. And somehow I cannot manage to cancel my subscription. Thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 31 January 2023, 21:53

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi mikoong and welcome to the NS Community! 
It looks like you ordered a NS Flex contract. The balance will be refunded when you activate a NS Flex contract on your OV-chipcard because you don't use the balance with NS Flex. So you don't need to pay this, you will get this € 80.00 back.

You can cancel your NS Flex contract in your My NS-account or you can contact our customer service to cancel the contract.

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Apparently you've switched to NS Flex. Any existing credit on your card is then refunded through your first NS Flex invoice, on which it will be deducted from any costs for your subscription.

It looks like you ordered a NS Flex contract. The balance will be refunded when you activate a NS Flex contract on your OV-chipcard because you don't use the balance with NS Flex. So you don't need to pay this, you will get this € 80.00 back.

You can cancel your NS Flex contract in your My NS-account or you can contact our customer service to cancel the contract.

okay i see, but when will i recieve the existing credit back? When I cancel the ns flex contract? or when i’ve used such funds till it is used all up i suppose?

Reputatie 3

okay i see, but when will i recieve the existing credit back? When I cancel the ns flex contract? or when i’ve used such funds till it is used all up i suppose?

If you have a subscription, this money will be used as a discount to pay for your subscription.

If you cancel it however, I’d recommend doing it through customer service as they’ll probably be able to help you further in getting the money back.

Reputatie 7
Badge

If you have a subscription, this money will be used as a discount to pay for your subscription.

If you cancel it however, I’d recommend doing it through customer service as they’ll probably be able to help you further in getting the money back.

If you didn't order a more expensive subscription or cancel it before it has cost you more than was on your card, the total on your next invoice will simply be negative and the remaining credit will be refunded to your bank account.

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

This looks all good. You successfully activated NS Flex on your card. The balance (the €80) will be credited on your next (monthly) invoice.

Could take a few days but usually within a week. For you, somewhere in the first week of March.

Reageer