beantwoord

geld terug

• 19 September 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 46 Bekeken

Good afternoon, yesterday, September 18, 2023, I was traveling by train from Amesfoort to Amsterdam. 
at the entrance to the station, I made check in. 20 euros were debited from my card. This transaction is confirmed in the payment history of vertrekt in the application. However, the controller on the train reported that there was no check in. I was given a fine of 50 euros.
I don’t agree with the fine, since I checked in and the money in the amount of 20 euros was written off. I ask you to cancel my fine since I did not break the rules and paid the fare. my ov-card number is x.

[Personal details deleted by moderator]

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 19 September 2023, 10:49

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

It seems like you checked in with the wrong train operator in Amersfoort. Trains between Amersfoort and Ede-Wageningen are operated by Connexxion under the name Valleilijn, and if you check in with Connexxion, then NS won't see a check-in.

You should contact NS customer service directly by phone, chat, X/Twitter or Facebook to explain this. I assume they will then only charge you for the actual fare and not a 50 euro penalty on top of that. Moreover, you should contact Connexxion customer service to ask the 20 euros back they took from your card when you checked in with them. And in the future, of course, make sure you use the correct poles and gates. The operator logo is visible on the screen and they are also coloured differently: NS has yellow gates and Connexxion uses blue ones.

I ask you to cancel my fine since I did not break the rules and paid the fare. my ov-card number is x.

Yes, you broke the rules by checking in with another trainoperator than the one you travelled with.

Reageer