Skip to main content

Hi! I am an exchange student, and received my personal OV-chipkaart the other day. (I have already linked my card to the NS homepage.)

When I tried to click the button of “Discover our subscriptions,” the message that “We are unable to display the prices in the webshop. Reload” was displayed on the screen. So, I could not view the price of a season chicket of Dal Voordeel and move to the payment page.(After I clicked the button of “order now,” the message that “NS Flex doesn’t move along
We are currently unable to open the webshop for you. Please reload the page.” was displayed on the screen.)

In addition, I also pued the button of “changing a season ticket in Mijn NS,” the page displayed on my computae said “An error has occurred. Your product details cannot be retrieved at this time, please try again later”.

Could you tell me what I shoukd do, please?

I apologize for bothering you.

Are you using any add-ons in your browser that might be blocking elements on the page? If so, disable those and try again. Or try a different browser.

If that doesn't help, you should contact customer service directly to speak to an NS employee about this. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Reageer