beantwoord

I didn't receive my child card

• 3 June 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 86 Bekeken

good afternoon !  I issued 1 adult card and two children's cards and the money was withdrawn for 3 cards, but only my card and daughter came, and my son's card did not come, what should I do in this case?

icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 3 June 2022, 21:49

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Hello Nataliia, welcome to the NS Community. 

I'm sorry to read that you did not get all the cards that you've ordered. You can contact our costumer service to see if the order was placed correctly and to see about what we can do about your son's travels in the meantime. Also contact OV-chipcard (0900 0980) they can inform you about when the card was sent. 

Hi,

I had ordered one personalized OV chip card for my son.. it has been more than a week that it hasn't arrived. Can you kindly help.

Good morning MMJ Jacob. The marked answer is still correct. Please contact our Customer Service for this.

Hello! I should have received my card by 31 of August. Can you please have a look at my issue? I don’t speak Dutch and I can’t understand anything in the page.

Hello Ilektra Mania,

If you have not yet received your OV-chipkaart you should contact OV-chipkaart even. You can do this by phone or via the web form on the website.The web information can also be put in English. Contact - OV-Chipkaart.nl.

Reageer