I have NOT received my OV-Chipkaart and I have paid my subscription. | NS Community
beantwoord

I have NOT received my OV-Chipkaart and I have paid my subscription.

• 2 October 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 283 Bekeken

Halllo

On September 17th I paid my subscription to NS Flex Weekend Free + 40% discount outside peak hours for a total of € 34.70 per month. Reference number of the order is: R01_0215533642.

It has been more than two weeks since I placed the order and I still have not received my card, I paid for the month of September and now the month of October is due to be charged and I still cannot use my card with the subscription.

I would like to know when I will be able to get my card and how I can request a refund for the month that I have not been able to use the card?

**From what I have read in replies to comments similar to mine, the instructions are to contact the number 0900 0980, but the voice only speaks in Dutch, and I don't understand what I have to answer.

Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Daniël NS 2 October 2022, 15:39

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6

Hey Diego B. Welcome to the NS Community. 

I'd recommend contacting our customer service to check what your OV-chipcard number is and it's expiry date so you can call TLS on 0900-0980. They will be able to help you in English. They are responsible for card delivery and can also send you a new one if needed. When calling with our customer service we can also provide you with a way to use your product without the card being in your hands for the time being, so you can still use your product without the card for a while.

Reageer