beantwoord

krijg ik een nieuwe persoonlijke OV-chipkaart bij het Weekend Voordeel abonnement?

• 9 December 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 102 Bekeken

I want to apply Weekend Voordeel plan but I do not have personal OV chipkaart. Should I buy one separately or can I get the personal OV chip with no additional charges along with the Weekend Voordeel subscription?

Weekend Subscription: Euro 2,20 pm + one time deduction of Euro 10

Also, is there any cost when I switch from Weekend Voordeel to Basis after one month of usage.

Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door ritesh9nair 9 December 2023, 14:30

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi ritesh9nair,

You can order it on a new personal OV-chipcard for free. You can select this option during the ordering process. (see screenshot below).
But you'd better order Flex Dal Voordeel for € 5,60. Then you don't have to pay the € 10 administration costs. Dal Voordeel also gives you discount in the weekends. After one month you can change to Weekend Voordeel, or any other Flex-subscription.

There are no costs when you change your subscription.

Hi ritesh9nair,

You can order it on a new personal OV-chipcard for free. You can select this option during the ordering process. (see screenshot below).
But you'd better order Flex Dal Voordeel for € 5,60. Then you don't have to pay the € 10 administration costs. Dal Voordeel also gives you discount in the weekends. After one month you can change to Weekend Voordeel, or any other Flex-subscription.

There are no costs when you change your subscription.

Perfect @mrfreeze for your prompt detailed response. Will the subscription be active as soon as I get the card or is there a waiting period. Also, I read somewhere to maximize the weekend benefit, I need to start the order from a weekend? Is that true?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

If you order a new OV-chipcard you can select the starting date. The earliest option is one week from ordering. If the card arrives earlier, the subscription won't be active yet.

If you only travel on weekends, it's a little cheaper to start on a weekend. That way you don't have to pay for the unused days before the first weekend. If you plan to use it for only one month, that way you have 5 weekends within 30 days.

Badge +3

Also consider Weekend Vrij (up to 5 weekends unlimited train travel for € 34,95)

If you don't plan to travel by train that much, follow the advice @mrfreeze gave, because ordering Dal Voordeel instead of Weekend Voordeel saves you the € 10,00 administration costs.

Reageer