beantwoord

Mistakenly checked into NS

• 25 September 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 114 Bekeken

Hello! I was travelling from Duivendrecht station to the center of Amsterdam yesterday and in a hurry mistakenly checked in through the train (NS) gates at Duivendrecht station. When I realised this, I went back (albeit after a couple of hours) and checked out at Duivendrecht through NS again.

I was charged €20 on my card. Is there a way I can get this amount refunded? How can I go about the process?

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 25 September 2022, 20:40

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

When you've got a MijnNS account, you can login there and correct the missing check-in in your travel history. Alternatively use uitcheckgemist.nl or contact customer service.

And for the next time: you'll have to check out within an hour after checking in at the same station to cancel your check-in without any correction fees for missing check-outs. Trying to correct the situation yourself after many hours isn't very smart, as it will only cost you more money (as you've got two missing check outs then)

Badge +3

Since you checked in and out at the same station (Duivendrecht) but not within 60 minutes, you will need to contact NS Customer Service. Phone or chat is fastest.

Any missing check-in/out with GVB (to/from Amsterdam Centraal) can be corrected via uitcheckgemist.

Reageer