beantwoord

Not use my subscription

• 3 October 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 39 Bekeken

Dear customer services

Hope everything is well.

I arrived at the Netherland on 25 August. I activated the season subscription by mistake. In fact, this discount was for train and I assumed it was for a bus too. I didn't use the train just once, and I wasted my Subscription. I didn't use anymore and unfortunately pay 119.9 for subscription. Would you please consider this issue and is it possible to return my money. You can check my traveling in the last month if necessary.

I would be happy if you could help me, you know I'm a new student and that price was too much, and I lost it by mistake. I hope you can help me and if possible return my money.

Please let me know, is it possible or not?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Zeinabsadat Sadati Armaki

icon

Beste antwoord door Rory NS 3 October 2023, 10:04

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge

This is a public forum for customers to help eachother and no way to reach NS customer service. Please remove your email address to avoid spam and direct your request to NS customer service through phone, chat or social media.

Hi Z. Sadati Armaki and welcome to the NS Community!

I have edited your post and deleted the email address. Like Olav93 said this is a public forum and personal information could be used by someone with bad intentions. I would advise as well to contact my colleagues of the NS Customer Service. They can check your situation and terminate your subscription.

Reageer