beantwoord

NS app is broken?

• 4 May 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 170 Bekeken

I was travelling to Eindhoven Centraal from Nijmegen and this was my first time with my OV chipkaart. I checked in Nijmegen and then I checked out in Eindhoven. Then I came back, checked in in Eindhoven then I checked out in Nijmegen. However my app says I did not check in or out which is not true! Furthermore it doubled the whole thing in Eindhoven and it thinks I forgot to check out twice in one minute! How did this happen and what can I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door Olav93 4 May 2022, 21:32

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge

My check in and outs of the same day are always a mess like this. There's probably nothing specifically wrong. Have a look at it in 24 hours and will probably all be right again.

I believe that, what Olav93 says, is correct. Sometimes it takes a little time to process. If it's still like this in 3 days, please get in touch with customer serivce.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

OR did you use the wrong gates at Nijm? There are NS and ARRIVA gates-and to confuse (and make money, some say) one really has to use the right ones.

After a day or 2 check via mijnNS-not op app, via site. IF needed correct via uitcheckgemist (but a wrong INcheck cannot be rectified that way-you have to call)

Reputatie 5

I also had the same when checking immediately after arrival; later everything was O.K. It looks quite shocking and of course it should not be like this. It's a computer problem. A programmer should do something about it, change "MISSING...” into "Not yet registered” or so, and take away any “€ 20,00”.

Reageer