beantwoord

ov problem on check out

• 13 December 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 139 Bekeken

Dear sir/madam

Can you check my trip on Nov.8 Deventer-Apeldorn-Deventer? There was a €20 charge for nothing. Travel ticket from Apeldorn to Deventer is not that cost. It should be €3.80

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 13 December 2021, 20:14

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 4

Hey Azamat. I think the problem is that you haven't checked in or out, so the NS gave you the charge of €20 for a missed check in or missed check out. 

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

There were some hiccups (similar to your screenshot) in the transactions around that day, but those should have been fixed already.

Did the cost show up in your monthly invoice? In that case, contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat, Twitter or Facebook).

The cost should be € 2,80 because you returned to Deventer within 35 minutes after checking out at Apeldoorn.

But as it seen on the screenshot I checked in in Apeldoorn at 17:03 and checked-out in Deventer at 17:29. It is possible that in Deventer my first try to check out was not successful than I repeat it and gate opened

Welcome to the NS Community!

There were some hiccups (similar to your screenshot) in the transactions around that day, but those should have been fixed already.

Did the cost show up in your monthly invoice? In that case, contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat, Twitter or Facebook).

Yes, Today it was in my invoice, and I already payed it

Badge +3

But as it seen on the screenshot I checked in in Apeldoorn at 17:03 and checked-out in Deventer at 17:29. It is possible that in Deventer my first try to check out was not successful than I repeat it and gate opened

You did nothing wrong, it’s the system that messed up the transactions. The top € 0,00 and € 20,00 transactions should together form a complete (return) ride from Apeldoorn to Deventer (€ 2,80).

Badge +3

See here for similar situations, there were more of those lately.

https://ibb.co/d5CN60t (screenshot)

Thank you for your help!

Reageer