beantwoord

Payment for delayed fee

• 26 April 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 168 Bekeken

Hi i want to pay for delayed fee of this but deadline is ended also i cant click the page. Im really sorry for late.  Is it okay to send the money to posted bank account?

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 26 April 2023, 09:29

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Jungyoon Kang,

You can pay the invoice manually to the mentioned bank account. Use ‘450010014066’ as the description.

Oh I sent the money but I forgot to mention the number of ‘450010014066’

Will it be okay? Also I’m wondering if there is any extra fee to pay because I’m late for payment.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

If you didn't mention that reference number, NS may not be able to process the payment.

You could contact Customer Service to ask if they processed the payment. You could also pay the invoice again with the mentioned number. Eventually you will get the money from the first payment back.

There won't be any extra fee for being late yet. But you should take care of it now, because if payment stays out, NS will transfer the payment to a collection agency. Then there will be an extra fee of € 40.

Badge +3

The e-mail looks like a first reminder (valid for 7 days, but it expired April 24).

After that, you will receive a letter with a payment period of 14 days (and then another e-mail to pay within 5 days), so if you manually pay the € 40,56 within a week or two there will be no extra costs.

Reageer